Saturday 19 July 2014

Top Playlists

To be honest, we weren't sure about this post. It's something that's commonly done, but we still find it fun.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm (Dominique) the type of person that can think of a song instantly when people say a specific sentence. Music is part of our everyday lives and has helped thousands of people just cope with different scenarios. There are so many types out there, and Caro and I have some similar tastes, which comes in handy when we're getting ready to go out or are in the car.

Here are our top playlists for Getting Ready, Working Out, Studying and on a Roadtrip.

Dominique

Getting Ready
I have a serious obsession with listening to latino music when I get ready. Or anything with a good beat really. These are some of my faves that have been listened to countless of times. 

Calle 13 - "Atrevete te te"

Kola Loka "Un Cahito"
K-Maro "Une femme like you"
Shakira - "Rabiosa"
Wisin y Yandel  "Sexy Movimiento"
Kings of Leon "Your sex is on fire"

Don Omar - "Taboo"
Paradiso Girls - "Patron Tequila"
Skrillex - "Bangarang"
Mohombi "Dirty Situation"

Studying
Although I know a lot of people find music distracting when studying, I find that I focus more. Weird, I know. And to be honest, anything that's classical, will make me fall asleep, so I tend to stick to soft pop or soft rock. 

Adele - "Set fire to the rain"
Adele - "I'll be waiting"
Isabelle Boulay - "Le Saule"
Rihanna - "California King Bed"
Ron Pope - "Perfect for me"
Demarco - "Standing Soldier"
Jewel - "Foolish Games"
The Script - "Nothing"
Pia Toscano - "This time"
Theory of a Deadman - "Santa Monica"

Caro

workout 
I like to have a good mix of upbeat music and anything that makes me feel strong when I exercise. These are my top picks for my current workouts.

Jason Derulo ft. 2 chainz "Talk Dirty"
Beyonce "Girls, Run the World"
Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea "Problem"
Avicii "Hey Brother"
Katy Perry "Birthday"
Sia "Chandelier"
Imagine Dragons "Radioactive"
Nickelback "Animals"
Linkin Park "Numb"
DJ Khaled ft. T-Pain "All I do is win"

Roadtrip
I love me some country when it comes to road trips. I make frequent trips to the cottage over the summer, and country music is a definite must. It doesen't hurt that K and I are both huge fans.

Jason Aldean "Dirt Road Anthem"
Rascall Flatts "Life is a Highway"
Vanessa Carlton "A thousand Miles"
Darius Rucker "Wagon Wheel"
The Proclaimers "I'm gonna be (500 Miles)"
Allman Brothers Band "Ramblin' Man"
Florida Georgia Line "Cruise"
Pacific Air "Float"
Mr. Little Jeans "Good Mistake"

Any other times when you need music?

No comments:

Post a Comment