Monday 30 June 2014

Neutrogena Clear face sunscreen lotion review

Okay Neutrogena, I get it now, you make amazing sunscreens! I purchased this product a few weeks ago when I noticed my Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Water-light face sunscreen was running low. 

The "clear face" promises sun protection without clogging pores and causing breakouts. I decided to put this product to the test since I've been having a considerable amount of breakouts, as well as my skin being very sensitive to products, and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised.


The smooth, creamy and rather thin formula blends into the skin effortlessly and leaves the skin smooth, without any greasy residue or shine. You don't need very much either, not even a dime sized amount will do the entire face and neck. 

After a cottage weekend in the sun, filled with plenty of tanning, activities, hikes and swims across the lake, I can attest that this product is absolutely wonderful! I reapplied regularly and never felt any kind of build up on my face. I was spared from any kind of sunburn and my ultra sensitive skin hasn't had a single flare-up all weekend.

I fully recommend the product, and will have to explore the rest of the Neutrogena sun protection range. Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment