Tuesday 10 June 2014

About Us




Hi! I’m Dominique; university student, creative art lover, certified event planner, customer service professional and new blogger.


I’m the Labels part of this blog. The reason is quite simple too: I’m a lister and a planner. I diagnosed myself with organization OCD. Whilst most of my friends and family laugh at my perfectionist ways, making lists and filling my calendar with events and deadlines brings me great comfort. I’ll be posting mostly about the big O (Organization), event planning, school advice and work tips. 



Hi! I’m Caroline; lipstick part of this blog. I’m a full-time university student by day and a blogger by night!

I’m passionate about anything beauty related, 
as well as learning new tips and tricks to make everyday tasks simpler. I love experimenting with art and expression and dipping my toes into the world of fitness and health. 






Together, we will bring you lifestyle tips and tricks, great recipes and neat DIYs.




Should you have any requests, questions or some constructive suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us at lipsticklabels@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment